Luxury Dog Friendly Holidays at More Mountain – Our Guidelines
NEW to More Mountain this year, Dog friendly Holidays at selected apartments in Morzine for both Summer and Winter. We’re making furry friends the guests of honour with a NEW package dedicated to canine holiday indulgence.
Our apartments and chalets are beautifully furnished and presented in an immaculately clean condition for you and we wish to keep them that way – otherwise they wouldn’t be ‘luxury’ apartments for very long!
Therefore, while we are very welcoming of you and your pup and accept well behaved dogs up to 20kg, we do have a few house rules necessary to maintain our luxury properties which we hope you understand and abide by.
Dogs are only allowed in specific apartments – if you have friends staying in another of our apartments please check if we allow dogs there.
- We only accept house trained pets over the age of 1 year.
- Dogs are not allowed on the furniture specifically sofas and beds, even with covers applied.
- Please note any dog poo in the garden or around the property, including car parks must be picked up immediately and disposed of responsibly.
- Dogs are not allowed in the bedrooms at any time, if you are leaving your dog in the apartment please close off bedroom doors.
- Dogs must be clean and brushed before entering the apartment.
- If you have been out for a muddy walk please wash off and dry your dog before entering the apartment.
- We do not guarantee that our gardens and outdoor spaces are secure, therefore please watch your dog whilst they are using the garden.
- We do clean the apartment after your stay, however if additional cleaning is necessary over and above the normal changeover clean there will be a €150 cleaning fee incurred.
- Owners are liable for any damage caused by their dog to our properties both inside and out.
- Any complaints that arise as a result of noisy dogs must be dealt with by the owner.
- We reserve the right to ask any dog to be removed from the apartment at any time.
- Your booking is accepted on the basis that you have agreed to comply with our house rules.
Lots of our guests choose More Mountain for our high cleaning standards. We do recognise however, that many of our guests don’t have pets and they don’t want to know that a pet may have stayed at the property before them. For this reason, alongside our house rules for pets, our cleaning standards are incredibly high, so you shouldn’t be able to tell a dog has stayed before you.
If we find your dog has been where they shouldn’t – ie. the bedrooms or on any furniture – or caused any kind of damage whatsoever or caused us extra cleaning costs, then we will charge you for the extra cleaning costs and repairing the apartment and its furnishings to the previous condition.
The Alpine Pups package includes:
- One complimentary Mutts & Hounds (M&H) quilted waterproof dog jacket worth £50.
- One complimentary sack of M&H chicken baked biscuits.
- One complimentary M&H doggy rope toy.
- One complimentary dog walk courtesy of More Mountain.
Whilst in the apartment, you will have use of luxury dog products including a M&H cosy bed, food and water bowls and a doggy towel. Any damage to these items will be charged at the cost of their replacement.
So we can have everything ready in the apartment for your stay please can you answer the questions below:
What size dog coat do you require (see the size guide on page 2)
Would you like to take up the offer of the complimentary dog walk?
Mutts & Hounds Size Guide : It is important to measure your dog to ensure the best fit and comfort of their dog jacket. We recommend you measure your dog using the guide below, and choose the size giving the most room. If your dog is broader, has a thick coat or is right at the top of a size, consider going up a size.
Terms & Conditions for Dog Walking
We can walk your dog if you like, however we have a strict policy of not letting them off the lead or near other dogs. Please note the owner must accept full liability for any loss or damage caused by their dog whilst being walked. More Mountain are not held accountable for any vet fees or third party claims whilst your dog is in our care. Owner is to make full disclosure in advance of any characteristic problems which might make your dog not suitable for walking.