Thursday 25th June to Monday 29th June 2020 – PASSPORTES WEEKEND SPECIAL: ONLY £399 per person with GUARANTEED PassPortes Ride Entry Ticket from Morzine.
*Now sold out*
More Mountain have created a special long weekend package for the PassPortes du Soleil mountain bike event which includes a four night stay in one of our luxury catered chalets. It also includes the ticket for your entrance into the event!
The PassPortes du Soleil is an annual mountain bike event that takes in much of the Portes Du Soleil MTB area, usually held on the last weekend of June.
Ranging from 1000m to 2250m in altitude and covering covering 75km in both France & Switzerland, the event is an opportunity to discover the Portes du Soleil’s fabulous mountain bike trails and its breathtaking scenery whilst making use the area’s lift system.
Call Sam on 0033 686 021 805 or Enquire now
PASSPORTES WEEKEND SPECIAL. JUST £399 pp WITH GUARANTEED ENTRY TICKET
The event takes a whole day to ride with participants taking on the challenge on Friday, Saturday or Sunday. There are eight refreshment points en route serving energy rich foods and regional produce such as local cheese, dried meat, Swiss chocolate, beer and wine.
Each year one of the towns of the Portes Du Soleil hosts the PassPortes Bike Show where many bike brands show off their latest kit.
What’s Included on the PassPortes Long Weekend £399 UK Pounds
- MOST IMPORTANT A GUARANTEED ticket to ride for entrance to the event on Sunday, starting from Morzine
- 4 night’s stay in our luxury chalets – Chalet Robin or Chalet Jirishanca
- Delicious and hearty catering – 4 breakfasts with cooked option, 2 three course evening meals
- Wine and beer with your evening meals
- Use of an outdoor hot tub to ease the aches and pains (at Chalet Robin & Chalet Jirishanca)
- Secure bike storage
- Social riding on the Friday and Saturday
The limited places get booked up fast. To secure a place with a ticket to start your ride in Morzine, contact us now! We require a deposit of £200 pp to secure your place.