SnowParking gets REAL again for 2019 : 6 PLACES LEFT!
ONLY £949 per person – Sunday 6th January 2019
Snowparking is a BLOKES only freestyle snowboard camp designed by riders for riders. Based in Morzine-Avoriaz it combines freestyle and freeride tuition with backcountry off-piste guiding in addition to social riding every day, coupled with some yummy food, wine and hospitality for the week in one of our luxury More Mountain Chalets in Morzine centre. We will more than likely be based out of Chalet Robin.
This year we have appointed the brilliant Barry & Dave at REAL Snowboarding as our highly qualified instructors, who will take your snowboarding skills to the next level. They are qualified by the British Association of Snowsports Instructors to the highest level (ISTD) and French Moniteur National (Carte Professionnel) and deliver an action packed and professional snowboarding experience for everyone.
As always, SnowParking is also sponsored by Love Inc. Snowboard Company who provide us with the love and donate lots of goodies and support the event with T-shirts etc.
The aim of SnowParking is to provide you with the skills and confidence to push your riding ability in the park, pipe & backcountry with a combination of:
- Snowboard park freestyle instruction – kickers, boxes & rails
- An introduction to riding the half pipe
- General snowboard technique improvement – carving turns, switch riding, jibs & butters
- Backcountry guiding ( weather dependant )
- Afternoons of social riding – exploring the vast Portes Du Soleil ski area
- Daily mentoring and freeriding
- Video analysis and filming
- Professional photos (extra cost)
Call Sam on 0033 686 021 805 or Enquire now
During the camp, subject to weather and snowfall, you’ll go on a professionally guided backcountry adventure, including an avalanche awareness course. Transceivers and other kit is provided along with instruction on how to use them correctly and safely.
The camp is aimed at male intermediate riders who can comfortably ride red runs, want to push their riding boundaries and are up for some serious fun – most of the guys tend to be aged between 25 and 45.
On your own? If you don’t mind sharing a room there are no single supplements and it’s a chance to make new riding buddies.
What’s Included on the Snowparking Snowboard Freestyle Camp
- 7 night stay in our centrally located luxury catered chalet Chalet Robin
- Delicious and hearty catering – 7 breakfasts with cooked option, afternoon tea and 6 three course evening meals.
- Wine and beer with your evening meals
- Qualified snowboard tuition from the instructors at REAL Snowboarding
- Avoriaz area lift pass (upgrade to full Portes Du Soleil area pass for only €50)
- Airport transfer to and from Geneva
- Promotional goody bags from our sponsor Love Inc.
There are only 6 places left on this camp and they’ll get booked up fast! To book, contact us now!